Mudajaya Group Berhad including its subsidiaries, affiliates, related and associated companies (collectively “MGB Group” and any reference to "we", "us" or "our" shall include the MGB Group) respects the privacy and is committed to protection of your Personal Data (as defined below).
This Personal Data Protection Notice ("Privacy Notice") is intended to describe the manner in which MGB Group collects, handles and protects your Personal Data in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 of Malaysia (“Act”). MGB Group may from time to time amend or update this Privacy Notice without prior notice to you. You are advised to check our website on a regular basis for updates and amendments of the Privacy Notice. For the purpose of this Privacy Notice, "Personal Data" shall have the meaning as ascribed to it in the Act.
A. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
B. DISCLOSURE OBLIGATIONS
C. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
D. TRANFERS AND DICLOSURE
E. PROCESSING, RETENTION AND SECURITY
1. MGB Group’s website content may include or contain links to other third party websites. MGB Group is not responsible for the content on such linked third party websites nor the privacy practices of such linked third party websites. Users should observe the separate privacy policies applicable to the respective third party websites.
G. RIGHT OF ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA
1. The Act prescribes that you have the right of access to your Personal Data held by MGB Group on payment of a prescribed fee and to request correction of the Personal Data that is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or not up-to-date.
2. If you have any questions regarding MGB Group’s Privacy Notice or if you wish to request access to your Personal Data or if you wish to correct your Personal Data or if you wish to withdraw your consent to MGB Group for the processing of your Personal Data for the purposes set out in Paragraph C (1) above, or for the transfer of your Personal Data to the third parties as stated in Paragraph D above, you may send your request in writing at the following address or via email:
Name: Ms. Tilagavathai A/P. Subramaniam
Designation: Legal Manager
Tel : 03 – 7806 7899
Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax : 03 – 7806 7900
3. In the event you wish to withdraw your consent to MGB Group for the processing of your Personal Data for the purposes in Paragraph C (1) above, then MGB Group shall cease to process your Personal Data upon receiving the aforesaid withdrawal request wherein your application or request to MGB Group for any of the above purposes in Paragraph C (1) may be cancelled.
4. MGB Group reserves the right to charge you a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request.
1. In the event of any conflict between this English language Privacy Notice and its corresponding Bahasa Malaysia Privacy Notice, the terms in this English language Privacy Notice shall prevail.